Monday, July 13, 2009

UPDATE on 'The Difference is in the Details' Post

Just an update on my post, 'The Difference is in the Details.'

I've received quite a few comments re this post and thought I'd share them in case some people are too busy to go in and open a google account to post or read thoughts/comments.

Some of the comments have come to me via email, some unfortunately I can't post as they are far too descriptive as to what they would do to this breeder. I wouldn't feel right sullying my blog with some of those words. (Although I agree with the writers' thoughts and ideas!)

This poor dog, unfortunately, due to the ignorance of the person who bought it, has been returned to the same puppy miller!!!


When you add to this puppy farmer, a broker interested only in the dollars and a person gullible enough to put money into their hands, it's always and only the dog who suffers.


This poor dog didn't have a chance from day one, being brought into the world by someone who looks at this beautiful, majestic and most noble breed as nothing more than a commodity.

Here are the comments:

***Yes. This guy is Dale Tucker of Danefleet.He is a sick and demented man who harasses women as well.***

***Excellent article on "Dale"***

***It makes me so sick .I just wish that someone will actually do something this time***

***With the copy at the bottom of the picture, this picture would surely win an award. Good stuff!***

***Well said, Deborah! As always, I admire your fearlessness to tell it like it is.....***

***Great Job Deborah. Sad to see...Another famous place to obtain these poor dogs is the pet store... ***

***He shouldn't even be allowed to own dogs. Good for you for finally exposing him for what he is.***

I will be updating on any and all news to do with this case. when I get info.

No comments: